Monday, October 21, 2013

It's been quite a week.

I sorted out my passport problems, got Gypsy cleared to be a crazy pup again, got the internet fixed, received some great things in the mail, finished a rough draft of my manuscript, and now Tennessee is playing well against South Carolina!  Looks like a great game, 100,000+ attending.

I should document what happened this summer.  It was a great summer.  Lafayette surprised me with what it had to offer.  And the Italian....

A fateful barbecue.  A miscommuncation.  Greyhouse.  A Lynyrd Skynyrd and Bad Company concert.  A camping trip. Two camping trips. Sleepless nights. Countless calories (haha).  A last weekend.  Memories.

And now, Italy.  December.  It is happening, and I am so exhilarated.  What after?  Only time will tell, but all I can do is hope for the best and be myself.  Hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment