Friday, October 4, 2013

Xanga's recent upgrade has forced me to jump ship and leap into the vast wilderness of the blogosphere in search of another medium for my musings.  Alas, poor Xanga!  I knew him, Blogspot...

It doesn't appear as though there's a way to transfer all of my previous posts to Blogspot, so I will have to give you a brief synopsis of my life since I entered the ether, when I had a netscape.net e-mail address and AIM had its heydey.

Unless....yes, YES!  It appears that I can download the files, then perhaps I can copy my posts from the script!  It will take a fortnight, but I will make it happen.  For history!  For science! ...


Having copied all of my posts and pasted them into a Word file, reformatted them, and casually browsed my posts....I can't help but laugh at myself.  193 pages.  90,970 words.  I'll put them in a separate post.

Favorite quote I've stumbled on so far..."I look at my hands, and the child in me wants to cry."

No comments:

Post a Comment